Thursday, February 25, 2016

Took My Phone For a Swim!

As we headed out for a swim today Norma said, "Take your phone"!. I unconsciously grabbed it and put it in my swim suit pocket where I completely forgot it. At home later I noticed the phone missing and eventually found it in my wet swim suit!.

I opened it up, removed the battery and SIM card and put it in a zip lock bag of rice. I will turn it over every hour or so for the next 24 hours and see if it comes back to life. Luckily I have a spare unlocked phone it works in. Unfortunately it is a non-folding type that is easy to butt dial so if you get a call from me and find yourself talking to my butt, don't be offended.

7 comments:

  1. Boy do i want to make some smart "ass" comment here.......good one big guy cheers les

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no you are not supposed to do that. Hope it recovers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We washed Jim's phone in the washing machine. It died. Hope you have better luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn. I had such a great smart-ass comment, but I see someone beat me to it.
    On the bright side, I see you automatically listen to your wife's requests. Could you please teach that wonderful habit to My Fella?

    ReplyDelete