Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Falling Laptop!

Disaster averted! As we were doing the roller coaster twister drive of highway 3 or 3B this morning the laptop fell from it's perch on top of the front fridge and landed on my head/shoulder/arm, bounced off and hit the floor. Hard. I figured there was no reason to panic, stop and test it. If it is broken, it is broken. Alas! When we parked I turned it on and it fired right up! And as a bonus, my Rogers Internet works in Crowsnest, Alberta, a wide spot in the road with a Tim Hortons and a Shell station with some truck parking! I needed the Internet to find the coordinates for the dish so now we can watch the Blue Jays! 
That old Toshiba is no match for my skull! Life Is Good!

3 comments:

  1. Good memories from Crowsnest. A trip to remember. Have fun! Good on the laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your Laptop survived and that your head is still there unfazed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing it wasn't the liquor cabinet. Waste of good booze.

    ReplyDelete