Yesterday I walked the 3.4 KM return trip on the seawalk to Tim Hortons with no (very little) trouble. Made it there easy, sat and had a coffee and muffin, and headed back. I passed a bench and sat for a minute enjoying the view, continued on and about 200 feet from my house experienced the beginnings of a leg cramp. Hmmm, what's that all about?
The older you get, the more important it is...
56 minutes ago

Leg cramps...probably didn't drink enough water. Carry water with electrolyte and take a turmeric pill. I don't get leg cramps anymore since I've started drinking more water and I add turmeric pills to the rest of my daily pills I take. Recently, I've also added coconut water.
ReplyDeleteNice that you got out and about but think more water would help with the leg cramps.
ReplyDeleteYes, dehydration.
ReplyDeleteNot enough delights form Timmies I suppose...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete