Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Zona Del Silencio

OK, here it is. I know I am risking my credibility but here we go:

I believe in UFO’s.

There, I said it. I’m “out”. I am not so conceited as to think that our Earth is the only grain of sand on the beach to harbor “Life”. I know there has to be “others out there”. I am just waiting for them to drop by to say, “Buenas Dias”.

Today we passed beside the Zona del Silencio or, Zone of Silence. It is a barren area of land at the point where the Mexican States of Chihuahua, Durango and Coahuila meet. It is an area of mysterious happenings where radio signals are blocked, an extraordinarily high number of meteorites fall and UFO’s are reported to land. While we did not go there because it is at the end of a 90 Km dirt road requiring a four wheel drive vehicle, we did boondock near the edge of it and left the blinds open all night. I would like to say that I had my first “sighting” that night, but I did not. Oh well, maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment