Monday, April 21, 2008

Getting Papers In Order

We are in an RV Park near the Port Angeles Ferry. We are making sure we have all the required documentation ready for when we board the 2:00 PM Ferry to Victoria tomorrow. We have to export the motorhome and dolly from the USA and import them into Canada. We then have a limited amount of time to have the propane re-certified and the headlights modified to Canadian Standards. In Canada headlights must come on automatically when the vehicle is started.

I am sure everything will go smoothly but I feel like I am back in High School getting ready to give a report.

We topped off the gas and propane tanks with cheap (cheaper than Canada anyway) USA products, listed all our purchases and arranged the cupboards in case Customs wants to have a look. I hope I remembered everything as we have been away since November 1, 2007!

No comments:

Post a Comment