Sunday, May 9, 2010

Birthday Bash

Last night we celebrated my sixty-fifth birthday. It was a beautiful night and the patio was crowded. Brooks and Linda came up from Lake Cowichan and many friends dropped in. There were old friends and new friends. Some we have known for forty years and some for far less. people I worked with over the years, both in the Union and even my old boss from my first job in Campbell River back in the mid 60's. There was tons of food and great conversations going on all over. Linda made a stack of cupcakes and everyone brought appetizers. It was a great party. Thanks everyone!

I did not bring out my camera so unless people email me some of their photos that I can post later, you will just have to imagine the scene!

Thanks for the photo Linda! Wow! One beer in each hand! At least they are Mexican...



3 comments: