Thursday, June 5, 2014

Still Kicking

Thanks everyone for your concerns. I am feeling fine, probably 95% and I don't know if the remaining 5% is a result of nerves or what. I have been having trouble sleeping for several weeks but this morning I slept in until 9:00, much better than my customary 6:30. I am taking it easy but doing everything I normally do. The more I talk to people, the more people I find who have also worn the 25 hour heart monitor. It is no big deal and will prove out the ER doctor's assessment.

Don't worry, be happy!

7 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are getting the all clear from the doctors. Stuff like that is scary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Don, it was't my finest moment!

      Delete
  2. take care hope it is not the stress of the Kings being up!!!!! Look after yourself best wishes les

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually Les, for once we are cheering the same team! I want Willy Mitchell to bring The Cup up here to Port McNeil again.

      Delete
  3. Thats great you are feeling better, sometimes these little things sneak up on you.

    ReplyDelete