Saturday, August 1, 2015

Sitemeter Problems

It looks like there are some problems with Sitemeter sending visitors to other sites. I Googled this and it appears to be true. I removed it and will try to find a substitute. Visitors to date, 450,089

11:15 PM. I have replaced Sitemeter with Statcounter. It seems OK so far, we will see how it goes.

In Other News:

I am having trouble with my Windows 10 install on my main desktop Computer. There is a problem with my graphics card's compatibility with Windows 10. My guru and I are working on the problem.

3 comments:

  1. good luck with your windows 10 Rick will get it going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Croft were you able to log into sitemeter to get your stats? I don't seem to be able to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't try recently Contessa, I just deleted the code.

      Delete