Sunday, March 31, 2019

The Blog

I do not want this Blog to become a monument to the Cancer that took Norma and I know she would be even more adamant on this subject than I. Therefore I am going to copy all the cancer related posts  along with all associated comments to a Word file  and then delete them from the Blog. I will leave her obituary and this post up but the rest will be gone. I appreciate and value all the comments that her friends (both "Real" and "Imaginary") have left but it is time to make that change. Thank you for understanding!

- Croft

3 comments:

  1. I'm saddened to read of the passing of Norma. My condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always create a Page dealing with that subject. Having been in your shoes over Twenty years ago I know how it will affect you for some time. You just need to be patient with yourself and if necessary seek counselling. Those that have not walked in your shoes will tend to shun away from you because they won't know how to talk about it. Unfortunately the big C shows no favourites.

    It's about time and what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice that you have all those memories, and can move forward in your life. Wishing you luck and hope we can meet up again on down the road.

    ReplyDelete