Friday, September 25, 2020

Latest Eye Surgery

I had the left eye surgery yesterday morning to clean off the film that had grown over the new lens. The two minute laser surgery went smoothly. Results as far as my eyesight? Maybe "marginally better". I still have the high contrast vision and cannot see anywhere near clearly.
I will talk to them tomorrow and tell them I want a lengthy, clear explanation of what is or went wrong and tell them I want a second opinion on both eyes, even if I have to travel to get it. 

2 comments:

  1. We both had the Distant Implants for both eyes. They allow us to see clearly at a distance and we simply use Reading Glasses for close up work. We were fortunate that Dr Tayfour do our surgeries. He was instrumental in developing the Global use of Laser Surgery for eyes.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a PIA. I hope you get it resolved and I'm sure you will. Patience.

    ReplyDelete