My jet lag has turned into a bad cold! Our company left yesterday morning and as their Harley Davidson rumbled down the driveway, I could feel a storm starting in my sinuses!
I now have a headache, sore throat and stuffed sinuses! The Holly Trinity of sickness! I will survive but our trip to visit Brooks and LindaLee is on hold. I am staying in bed.
The older you get, the more important it is...
54 minutes ago
Feel better soon! After your last busy month, I'd think that taking to your bed for a few days would be kind of wonderful. Old movies, nyquil, warm bed... heaven!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jonna, I am actually looking forward to it!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jonna. Take your time and get better!
ReplyDeleteOh God!!! It's not getting better. I need Whit to describe the bug to me.... (Jan Baines thing - you had to be there).
ReplyDeleteSomeone email me some soup!
Get well soon hombre!
ReplyDelete