Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Even Wore My Lucky Shirt!

I wore my new Luongo shirt and the Canucks still lost! The series is tied and heading back to Vancouver. I need a Tylenol! At least game seven will be in Vancouver. I am still optimistic...

On the home front, we have not had a deer in the yard since the electric fence went up. Norma made a fence out of non-electrified chicken wire that she pulled across the driveway so there is no way in for them. Problem is, there is no way in for the newspaper woman, the letter carrier or the meter reader. It keeps her running to let them in. I am staying right out of it. If I see someone heading up the driveway I call Norma. I was the one who actually liked the deer!

1 comment:

  1. I guess my lucky BRUINS shirt worked again!!!!!! Cheers Les

    ReplyDelete