Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Firefox Acting Up

Firefox is refusing to play nicely with Blogger again! I cannot post, edit or even comment on other’s Blogs. This just started tonight. My friend Donna posted a fix for this problem back in May but it seems the add-on she suggested now says it is not compatible with my version of FF 5.0. I am posting this from Windows Live Writer. Lets see if it works!

For my reference as much as anything, here is Donna’s post on this issue: http://2takinga5th.blogspot.com/2011/05/firefox-and-blogger-commenting.html

EDIT: It is only my Windows 7 machine having problems. I can post and edit from my XP desktop! 

1 comment:

  1. I was having some issues with Firefox getting hung up after an "update" from the wonderful folks at Microsoft. I then went to the Firefox site and downloaded the lastest...'whatever', and now everything seems to be working just tickety-boo.
    Something you may wish to try? Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete