Thursday, December 22, 2022

Merry Christmas Everyone!

 

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to everyone! I hope everyone will be with friends and/or family and is safe and warm as weather-wise is is not a very welcoming time out there. My plans were to drive down to my son's in Shawnigan Lake for Christmas. From there the three of us were going to drive down to Victoria on Boxing Day to join my granddaughter Sierrah and Luke for a nice dinner out at a Harbour Side pub but road conditions may prevent that. So, it all all depends on the weather. It is scheduled to snow between here and Shawnigan all day today and tomorrow with temperature rising and heavy rain starting early Saturday morning (the 24th). Rain and ice don't mix well on the roads so like I say, I will wait and see. I really want to see everyone but I don't want to risk my life over it, we can delay our get together, it's not like we have little kids around the tree.

If I end up being stuck at home I will plug in the lights around the fireplace, light a fire and bake a small stuffed Sockeye Salmon for myself! Either way, it will be a nice Christmas!

My Love and Best Wishes to everyone and be careful out there!

MINI LIGHTED EASEL BACK 8X6 CHRISTMAS CABIN

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm in Arizona even if my family is in Montana. My neighbor has invited me for dinner Christmas day but otherwise it's going to be a very quiet holiday. I do want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a fabulous 2023.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas friend and best wishes for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay safe and there is always another family time best wishes and I will not tell you about the weather in SMA🙏🎅

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Croft. All the best for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Either way have a great Christmas Croft. I have been watching the BC News and I am thinking it looks more like a crash up derby contest than just ordinary winter driving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a VERY WISE MAN! Feliz Navidad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas and A Happy 2023!

    ReplyDelete