Friday, May 1, 2009

Keep It Going....

My friend John Calypso has suggested I keep the Blog going. He thinks folks might be interested in our planning and preparations for the next adventure. I think I will give it a try and see what happens to the visitor numbers. I hate making a speech in an empty room but as long as there are people reading I will give it a go.

The Blog has developed a life of it’s own with well over 21,000 hits. This is an unbelievable number and if I am providing a little entertainment for some people, I can hardly pass up the chance to continue.

I have a list of projects to do to get ready for the next trip and will keep you up to date. There will not be daily postings but I will try to keep up.

2 comments:

  1. For God's sake don't stop now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool - it will work. Sometimes writing is very cathartic.

    ReplyDelete