Saturday, August 21, 2010

My week On The Market

As I did my Quicken update today to reflect changes in my funds I was a little nervous as the market ended a little negative for the week. I was pleasantly surprised however as I actually ended a little up. My precious metals fund did very well for the fourth week in a row while my more conservative (and much larger) RRSP dropped a little. All in all I am up and if this pattern would continue for the rest of the year I will be a very happy man!

I am with the optimistic people here and think the worldwide recession has bottomed out. I am expecting low but steady gains from now on. Life is good!

2 comments:

  1. From your lips to Gods ears amigo! A half a dozen or so new bank failures this week in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will keep our fingers crossed amigo! I am hoping I am situated well for a recovery. The bleeding has certainly stopped so now it is just wait and see!

    ReplyDelete