Thursday, February 10, 2011

Slow Times In The South

It has been pretty quiet around here the last couple of days. Norma has had a relapse with the cold she got last week and hasn't felt like doing much. I have been "puttering",  that is to say, not doing much either. We paid to stay another three days and that is up. We should move on to Mobile, Alabama but I may go and pay for one more day.

The park Internet was down most of yesterday and the time expired on my Virgin Broadband card. I have been mute!

The Internet was working when I woke up this morning so I have been catching up. What did we ever do before the Internet?

Edit: This weather is getting to us! We have decided to head out tomorrow and drive straight to southern Florida. The temperatures there are in the mid 70's and that is what we need. We are searching the Internet for deals on RV parks and will stay out of the $100 per night joints.

No comments:

Post a Comment