Sunday, March 6, 2011

Blogger Acting Up

Blogger is not accepting photos right now! I have three posts ready with photos from the Bahamas and can't post them.

Many of my Blogging friends are switching over to Wordpress and maybe I should do the same, get my feet wet so to speak. Problem is, I like dry feet. I may start up a test Blog there and keep it to myself while I get used to it.

In the meantime I will hold the posts until Blogger starts behaving or I get to a good WIFI signal. Be patient...

4 comments:

  1. Croft, I had the same problem not long ago... then realized I had forgotten to downsize (I use Picasa's export feature) the photos before I added them to my blog. Chances are, this isn't the problem... but thought I'd mention it just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laurie, that might have something to do with the problem. I guess I was under the impression Picasa automatically downsized photos before it exported to the Blog. Maybe it does not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whole internet is slow right now. Probably my Virgin Broadband system is experiencing high traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you got your photos posted. I don't believe Picasa automatically downsizes photos. I use "export" to copy a smaller version (1080p)of the originals to a separate folder for uploading to the blog. When I forget to do this, my blog either loads WAAAAAAAAYYY more slowly, or not at all.

    I'm green with envy - it is pouring rain here in central california where I am visiting family.

    ReplyDelete