Thursday, March 17, 2011

We Are On Our Way!

We made it to St. Augustine, FL last night but for some reason my Virgin Internet card did not work until this morning. It was only then that I discovered some of the history of this city! I will post on it soon. Now we are getting ready to leave the Walmart. There is a large No RV Parking sign at the entrance but the nice woman at Customer service told us to ignore it and that there was no problem if we only stayed one night and did not leave the rig unattended. There is a problem in this part of Florida of people "camping" in Walmarts for days at a time and then commuting to Daytona for the festivities there. Most cities have enacted parking regulations because of this.

We are leaving for Savannah, Georgia where the St. Patrick's day Celebrations are starting.

1 comment:

  1. It is so weird to read about you in my part of the world while I am in your part!

    ReplyDelete