Saturday, January 14, 2017

Back In Hope

We drove home from Algodones, MX yesterday. After a stop at Silly Al's Pizza in Quartzsite we got home at about 3:00, just in time for Happy Hour at Bill and Dee's, After that it was an early night for me as I was physically and mentally drained after the dental ordeal.

This morning I forced myself to remove the partials and found they were very hard to remove! They have a death grip on the bases of the surrounding teeth and it took a few minutes of pulling, prying and pain to get them out. I will probably get better at it and I am sure it will become easier after the swelling goes down and my black eye fades. When I went in yesterday for the final fitting one of the young assistants told me in her best English that I looked like I had gone a few rounds with Mike Tyson. I told her that Dr, Jesus should have been a prize fighter as he sure put me on the canvas. She had a very good laugh about this and rushed out to tell her co-workers.

2 comments:

  1. You will get used to the partials, I did for many years and just kept adding a tooth as one went away.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now relax enjoy have fun and come to Mexico best wishes Les

    ReplyDelete