Thursday, January 12, 2017

No Facebook Here And A Slight Hiccup.

The Hacienda Los Algodones has blocked Facebook on their otherwise excellent free WIFI. I just want to thank my friend Rae for posting on FB for me, reminding all of you to check the Blog.

This morning I go in for the permanent attachment of my new teeth but I am having some minor swelling in one of the roots that heads up towards the left sinus. I don't know that this will mean, it may delay the attachment as no one wants any infection sealed in. Fingers crossed!

4 comments:

  1. Eep! Hope you don't have an infection starting. Best of luck. Everyone on Facebook is rooting for you (pun intended, ha ha).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not an infection. It was that damn eye tooth root that I thought they had already pulled! It's gone now!

      Delete
  2. All is good in Hope. Doug is guarding your home for you. You'll need tequila when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doug will get a big head scratch for this. Thanks Doug!

      Delete