Sunday, November 22, 2009

Leaving Monday

We are leaving Mazatlan Monday. We were hoping the new Durango Cuota was open so we could see a couple of places that are on the list but it is not to be. We will head south to Tepic and decide at that point where we will head. We will end up in Guadalajara but might make a side trip on the way. It will all depend on how we feel when we get to the crossroads.

The Internet connection here has been very disappointing. It is on for a few minutes and then off for a few hours. It makes it very hard to post the Blog on a regular basis. The office is always crowded with people trying to fix it but to no avail so far.

We are going over to Robin and George’s for a swim and a cold drink and with any luck I will get a better sleep tonight and be fresh to drive tomorrow. Someone was trying to leave at 6:30 this morning and decided to let their diesel idle right in front of us while they looked for someone to unlock the gate for them. I was unable to go back to sleep after they left.

I am not sure when I will be able to post again, or even if I can post this, but I will when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment