Monday, November 30, 2009

Off To Villa Corona

I can't believe we have been here a week! I was wondering what to do tomorrow and Norma reminded me we were leaving in the morning! We have decided to spend Christmas in San Miguel de Allende but do not want to arrive there too soon so we thought we might go to Villa Corona and it's hot pools for a week. It is a bit out of our way but worth it!

There are several hot pools next to the RV park and our payment for the RV park gives us unlimited use of the pools! They do not filter the pools but rather empty and clean them every night and refill them every morning from the local hot springs. This means the pools are very hot in the morning and cool down over the day. There is also a small pool that they fill at night for the exclusive use of the RV park and small hotel on the property.

There is free WIFI available but not in the RV park. I will have to carry the computer over to the pool area to get Internet. I will try my new Hawking antenna there. It might just work from the RV park. I will post when I can...

EDIT: Norma is not feeling all that great today. She had a headache last night and did not sleep so we are staying here one more day to let her recuperate before we head out. This is what is so nice about not bothering with reservations and tight schedules. I will wander over to the Oficina and give Andreas another $200 pesos ($16 CAN) for an extra night. Oh yes, and Ron another ten pesos ($.81) for a day of Internet. Life is good.

I see it is minus one in Campbell River!

2 comments:

  1. Minus one, schminus one! You'd never guess it was below freezing. So long as I don't need to turn on the furnace, it's not winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete