Sunday, July 19, 2026

Housekeeping and News

 I was just doing a little housekeeping on the Blog and discovered many comments that had not been posted and were "awaiting moderation"! I have not checked the comments section of settings in a very long time so if you made a comment and it did not get posted, I am sorry, it was my fault. ai have now read all of them and posted many. I will try to watch closed in the future.

 In recent news, I will be heading to Vernon for the weekend to attend a Celebration of Life for my old friend Muff McMurphy. Muff and I met in the mid 60's when I joined the BC Telephone Company and liked each other right from the start. Our wives became good friends as well and we have all remained friends ever since. We stayed in the same RV park (Cocopah) in Yuma, AZ together for many winters before Norma and I headed off to explore Mexico. Muff passed from a stroke a few weeks ago and his friends and family are getting together on Saturday the 25th to raise a glass and share some stories!  

 Muff sailing off Florida


No comments:

Post a Comment