Saturday, August 23, 2014

Family!

My sisters' daughter Susan arrived early yesterday morning for a two day visit out here at the cottage. Her son, Don and his wife Riitta have a house here at the beach as well and they invited us over for dinner. They have a beautiful new condo about ten minutes away.

We had appy's on the porch and then moved inside for a gourmet dinner with some really nice wine and desert. It was a wonderful time with the side of my family I do not see near enough of!

Don, Gloria, me, Susan

Susan, me, Gloria, Don

Me and my big sister!

Susan, Don, Gloria. Riitta (who took the other photos and got left out!)

6 comments:

  1. Nice to see you having such a good time with your family. Enjoy every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun with family. Such special times, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you and your family having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Family get togethers can sure be a lot of fun and looks like you are enjoying yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you're doing good in the food department too! Looks like a good time.

    ReplyDelete