Sunday, November 23, 2008

Blog Visitors

I was checking to see where visitors to my Blog are viewing from (click the "SiteMeter" button) and one location jumped out at me. It was Wasilla, Alaska, home of Sarah Palin, recent applicant for the job of Vice President of the USA. I have no idea if it was actually her but since there are only a couple of dozen residents of Wasilla, the odds are pretty good.


I have also noticed that every time I mention the name of the (thankfully) soon-to-be former President of the USA, I get hits from Chesterfield, Virginia, home of the Science and Technology Departments of the CIA. Are their little "robots" busy watching me or am I just being paranoid? Or are we all being watched? That, of course, is a rhetorical question...

5 comments:

  1. Interesting hits on your site... Like the old saying goes, if you're pissing people off, you must be doing something right! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little bots are just jealous cuz you two get to travel in Mexico, Croft.... and they're still working! Hermano Grande esta un hombre muy ocupado, que no? They can watch me all they want... only thing they'll learn is that being retired is hard work, but worth the wait! Enjoy your travels... see you on your next trip through Maz! Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee, hee. I'm reminded that when Jan attended an anti-War rally during Bush's "Runup" to invading Iraq, because she had to use a Wheelchair I had to pick her up in front of the FBI building....Have wondered ever since what "terrorist-suspect" lists she and I might be on. Have imagined Men in Gray in there with too much time on their hands going click-click with their spy cameras :~)

    Lew

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is wasilla ak , but not sarah,she lives about7 miles from me,i've been following your blog since you were parked by george last week. also my wife used too live at nanaimo & port hardy.so your on my favorites now, read you every day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Otis1941 from Wasilla! Nice to have you on board!

    ReplyDelete