Friday, June 19, 2020

The Latest - Not Much But The Latest!

I inherited a nice La-Z-Boy recliner from my dad and it is my favorite TV watching perch. A week or two ago there was a loud "Bang" from underneath when I sat down and one side of the cushion sagged. One of the four springs had broken! Yesterday Kelly and I loaded it into her hatchback and took it down to the repair shop. 
Today I am heading down to Brooks and LindaLee's place in Shawnigan Lake for a couple of days visit. Should be back Sunday or Monday. It is time for a little break and maybe my recliner will be repaired soon after I get back.

4 comments:

  1. I really miss the recliner I gave away when I moved into the RV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed that there is a shop willing to do that repair. Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I Googled the repair method and had a backup plan if I could find someplace to buy the spring material. Of our two furniture repair shops, one would not do it but said the other one would.

      Delete
  3. Eric has taken over my recliner! We watch different TV's and I got the old couch but...the bigger TV😁

    ReplyDelete