Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Another Solar Panel!

My friend Kevin emailed me with this great deal on a 100 watt monocrystalline (better than polycrystalline) Solar panel. This would even be a great deal in the USA as $150 CAN = $110 USA! Plus free shipping and no tax on solar it was too good to pass up!

I will now have 325 watts of solar feeding my four 6 volt golf cart batteries! Now my only problem is to find a place on the roof to mount it without moving one of the existing panels. When I installed them I gave no thought to future expansion!

Click to see sale

DC HOUSE 160W 12V Monocrystalline Photovoltaic PV Solar Panel Module 12V Battery Charging

EDIT: Sale is over. $220 now

7 comments:

  1. Thats a pretty good deal, we paid $190. last year for a 100 watt panel and now have 230 watts for our 2- 6 volt batteries does the trick for us, you should be good to go now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's definitely a good deal.
    You won't be the first that had to cover old holes to move Solar Panels around but while you are at it lay it out as if you plan on adding even more panels.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When the weather gets a little better I will cut a piece of cardboard to the size of the panel and take it up on the roof. I might get lucky.

      Delete
  3. looks like I found out about it too late... ahhh but I am patient...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prices are coming down. You can sign up for Kevin's Facebook page below. He is good at spotting bargains in both the US and Canada.
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/641091719433138/?multi_permalinks=643306435878333&notif_t=group_activity&notif_id=1495119519624667

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete