Monday, February 21, 2011

Quick Thanks To Commerters

I just want to say thanks to every one of you who leaves a comment. All are read, only spam is deleted and all comments are appreciated! Comments turn a "sermon" into a conversation.

I respond to those requiring or asking for a response but do not automatically respond to every comment as some of my fellow Bloggers make a point of doing. I understand that some comments are just that, comments.

All are valuable to me and are appreciated, it shows me I am not simply typing into blank cyberspace.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for allowing this, but more than that, thanks for encouraging comments. That's about it from me on your latest post. Keep up the good writing!

    daveB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good words, I'm here but not always commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Jonna - usually following your adventures but seldom think of something even half-way intelligent to comment!

    And thank you for your comments on my blog. It may be dull but it is mine own.

    ReplyDelete