Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Because It Is The right Thing To Do

FINALLY! President Obama came out in favor of Equal Marriage! He has spent years "evolving" his position and avoiding having to come down one way or the other on the issue but today he did the right thing. He is now firmly on the correct side of history.

This is the first time in history that an American President has taken a stand on this issue. In that sense today is equivalent to the day the first black children were allowed into "white" schools.

It is a great day for civil Rights in the USA! If I was an American I would be very proud of my President. Now get out there and get him re-elected!


4 comments:

  1. We are very proud of him and hope like heck that we can get him reelected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it was the right thing to do. Overdo but it makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could'nt agree more with you on this whole note. We here in Québec also hope to see him win this next election. tks for spreading the word.
    jgf

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping he can be re-elected. Also that in a second term he would be a little more relaxed. He makes stone walls look limber.

    ReplyDelete