Monday, November 19, 2012

This And That

It is 9:00 AM and I am trying to get Norma motivated to head to Algodones, MX to pick up our FMM's (Mexico Tourist Visas) at the Migration office there. It will be a lot easier than doing it at Sonoyta.

I also got a new prescription for glasses to be filled there. My optometrist back home reminded me to get all the coatings on the next pair. Evidently my present pair and missing the anti-reflective coating although they seem fine to me. The good news (I guess) is my prescription has not changed since I bought these two years ago. I do not have to worry about prescriptions any more since Canada has reduced drug prices to the point that they are almost the same price at home as I was paying in Mexico.

The BC Lions went down to defeat yesterday. At least now I do not really care if I see the Gray Cup game. I am more a fan of the team than I am of the sport itself so my interest wanes as soon as "my" team is knocked off. This applies to football, hockey and baseball.

The weather is still perfect here in Yuma. Not too hot and no wind. Have a great day everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Croft,With the Lions out of the Gray Cup, I concur with your thoughts. That loss takes the wind out of our 'TV football viewing sails'.

    You are missing little up here - weather wise. It is miserably windy, wet and gloomy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It snowed in Campbell River last week. We are glad to be gone!

      Delete
  2. you stole my blog title I am using for tomorrows blog... still going to use it though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it Heyduke. Interesting little battle you had over the picnic table!

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear you are having perfect weather but face it at this point anything is better than being home. Hope to get out of Vegas tomorrow, just a day behind now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are making great time! You will be in Mazatlan before you know it.

      Delete