Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Miscommunications

Our neighbor here in the park emailed yesterday to say her and Retired Rod were going out for pizza at the Organ Stop Pizza and would we like to join them? We answered "yes" as I am having a pizza craving and we started getting ready. After quite a wait Norma walked over to her place to see what the holdup was. Well, it seems the invitation was for TOMORROW night, not tonight. Shadowmoss neglected to add this detail to her invitation. In her defense, she had just gotten out of bed when she wrote it.

Well, we were all ready to go out anyway so we decided to find the closest Cracker Barrel. We found it and went for Southern Trout for me and pork chops for Norma. Yes, that is two days in a row for trout. This one was better but the vegetables were cold. I did not complain.

This winter to date we have not been going out much to eat but we are making up for it in Mesa.

I am sending this from the park's computer room where I brought my old Windows 7 laptop to let Windows update. They have WIFI here and since Virgin "throttled back" my Internet stick I was afraid the update would not work. The Internet is slow here as well but is ticking along so maybe I will walk back and get my bathing suit. Norma is off with the car getting her nails done. Thankfully she let me stay behind.

6 comments:

  1. Interesting that the CB trout was better.

    No manicure for you? You might find it relaxing... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the "Southern" part that was better. No, no one is digging around my cuticles!

      Delete
  2. Meat lovers pizza for you, eh Croft? :^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vegetarian Pizza for me Bill! Maybe with anchovies.

      Delete
  3. Anchovies yes (for me) sounds like a fun day. Suzie has never had her nails done, she is perfect the way she is! No need to improve on the real thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm, yeah, now you know to confirm the details when making plans with me. Sorry. Although I'm with Norma that we should just blame you.

    ReplyDelete