Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Paint Job - Day Ten

It is ten days since the painter drove the car away. He told me it would take ten days so I am a little anxious. I mentioned this to our host, Humberto and he told me to be patient, the man is an artist and cannot be rushed. That is fine but I have visions of the car still sitting untouched in the shop. I know this is not reasonable because I am sure he wants the 2500 pesos I still owe him and the car must be delivered finished before he gets this.

I think I will ask Humberto's worker to stop by the paint shop on his way home and check on things. We have three more days paid in the RV park and I want to go sightseeing.

UPDATE!

Umberto informs me the car is done and will be delivered today (Jan 24). Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. "Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet." - Aristotle

    I'll bet when the car is finished you will be pleased. But, it sure is anxious waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the waiting game. At the same time, you wouldn't want to hover over him. I think it will turn out fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mexico is about Patience - bottom line. Most often it is worth the wait. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thing you have lots of free time.

    ReplyDelete