Saturday, April 27, 2013

HOME!!!

We had a great couple of nights with LindaLee. It was the first time we have been with her for any length of time without our son around and we really enjoyed her. I can certainly see what Brooks sees in her!

We got ready and headed home at about ten, stopped at Campbell River's free dump site downtown and then drove home. I am parked in the driveway until we are unloaded. No rush, there is still lots of room to park the cars.

The house was left in pretty good shape by the house sitter. The drain is leaking in the bathroom sink and instead of fixing it, he just turned the water off. He emailed us early in the winter to tell us the dishwasher was not working and I do not know if he got it fixed. I don't want to try it until I talk to him.

Otherwise, the place is clean. He got Norma's regular housekeeper in before we arrived home.

We unloaded the necessities and I am flopped in my Lazy Boy in front of the big screen, waiting for the Canucks - Oilers game. Go Canucks!

Tomorrow we will sort the mail and I will start inputting our income tax information. Hopefully they will go easy on me!

5 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you and Norma are safely back home. Another season of following your travels and enjoying all your pictures. We can't wait until we head to visit some Missionary friends in Guatemala.

    Enjoy your summer back in Canada. I guess the next blogging adventure will be Norma's friend....the deer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright! You made it back - safe and sound. Another good winter holiday is behind you. And you can now return to the routine of west coast living.

    Good luck with the tax filing deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A close to another wonderful winter trip! I'm gl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to Canada, relax and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete