Monday, January 30, 2012

Misc. Ramblings

Our satellite dish weighted down with concrete blocks and a water bottle. Wind, do your best! I will try to design a better mount this summer.

DSC_5589

My friend Contessa’s Blog was hijacked the other day. This is what I saw when I opened it. Her expert back in Canada fixed it for her.

DSC_5575

A wedding dress for sale  for $6,990 pesos ($542 CA) in a window in Merida. Tons of them on sale for three to ten thousand pesos. It does not cost an arm and a leg to get married down here (at least for the dress).

dress

The repaired dolly fender that shook apart on the rough toll road the other day. If it makes it home I will cut out something to reinforce it and glue it all together. It still needs a weld inside as well.

DSC_5590

No comments:

Post a Comment