Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Decision Reached!

We will continue with the original plan. Chetumal is warming up and should be in the high twenties in two weeks. We have two options: one, go overland to Chetumal and then up the Caribbean coast to Cancun and Isla Mujeres and stop ar Merida on the way home or two, do it the other way around.

I put a Weather Widget on the right side to monitor temperatures in Chetumal. If making this decision is the biggest problem I have for the rest of my life I will be in good shape. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment