Friday, April 29, 2011

Did You Watch It?

I did not intend to but I woke up at 3:00am to find Norma sitting up in bed watching "The Wedding". I watched until after 4:00 before I rolled over and went back to sleep. Norma watched until after 5:00. I think I got to see the good part(s). People spending way too much money (theirs and the taxpayers) on pomp and circumstance, silly hats and clothes that will never be worn again. Elton John and David were there along with a million Londoners in the street. They say an estimated one third of the population of the world watched at least part of the wedding.

4 comments:

  1. I was up watching!!!! It was beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't watch it, I was up too early and then crashed when I went back to bed for another hour. Oh well. Caught the highlights, what a great day. Looks like it went off without any major issues.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they should have followed protocol and tradition to a T. It is still a monarchy not a side show.

    The wedding itself was very nice though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete