Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Can't Help Myself

 MINOR POLITICAL RANT

I see 49% of seniors in the USA voted for teabaggers for the sole purpose of getting rid of Universal Health Care. Are you nuts? We don't believe in capital punishment up here in Canada but if anyone tried to eliminate our Universal Health Care system they would be stood up against the wall and starved to death!

Mr. President, the Teapublicans are out to "take you down"! If they take the country down as well, so be it, they will simply consider it collateral damage. They do not care - all they want is power. Learn to fight back. You won the Presidential election. Get tough!

5 comments:

  1. I am not sure what is going on here but I don't understand it either. It is bizarre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Croft, I think that would be 49% of WEALTHY teabaggers voted to get rid of health care, not the poorer ones...

    Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont think your statistic is correct.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was one of the endless pie charts that were flashing by on CNN.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Democrats are utterly useless at controlling the media while Republicans are clearly masters at manipulating the message to suit the audience. The lies, half-lies and out-of-context truths fostered by the Republican and Tea Party machines have distorted the facts to the point that even Obama wants to repeal Obamacare. As one who might have to go to jail because of provisions of the mandatory insurance clauses, I'm not thrilled. But voting for virtual Troglodytes never crossed my mind.

    ReplyDelete